Friday 11 November 2011

Sunday Girl For Firetrap Launch Party












I just want to say a big thank you to Firetrap for inviting me to the Sunday Girl For Firetrap Launch at 33 Portland place a few weeks ago.

I was informed the venue was in fact where they shot The King's Speech! The event was absolutely phenomenal, with Mahiki coconut cocktails (literally) flowing, Pizza Express, Pink Berry frozen yoghurt and a stunning performance from Jade williams (Sunday Girl) herself!

Laura whitmore couldn't get enough of my headband which in he-insight looks like devil ears, and I congratulated her on her new job co-hosting I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.
I also greeted Chloe Simms as I've met her a couple times now, as in my previous job we hosted an FHM event and we invited her.

Professor Green I'm still a bit undecided about...lets just say he doesn't have the warmest personality!
All in all it was a fantastic night, and the fashion was amazing, we spotted a familiar face wearing the faux-fur fox scarf and I crowned him my best-dressed male of the night!

Check out some other celebs that stopped by that night in my first picture and here are the highlights from the night :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment