Thursday 10 November 2011

Strip Wax Bar Boutique Marketing Task...


You Are Cordially Invited To Our Exclusive Event!

In Association with Hanky Panky...
London's No.1 Strip Wax Bar Presents...

Hanky Panky Pix 'n' Mix Event


Please join us for Champagne and Canopies from 6pm at Strip Wax Bar's One New Change Boutique for a pampering night of...

Pick 'n' Mix Theme with Hanky Panky Thongs

Complimentary mini treatments courtesy of Strip

A mystery prize draw of your choice

Exclusive Hanky Panky Lingerie Offers- Buy 4 thongs & get the 5th free! (£18 each)

Goody Bags
&
Expert advice from the Hanky Panky Team

Tickets-£5 -All funds will be contributed to the Princes Trust

Time & Date
Thursday, 1st December 6pm-9pm

Address
Strip Wax Bar, 18 New Change Passage, One New Change St Pauls London EC4M 9AF

Please RSVP To Maria-Louise: marialouise@stripwaxbar.com/0207 590 0050















OK so this isn't entirely real....but if you believed it then I guess I've done my job properly!

I was given this task by Strip Wax Bar as I'm going for the Media, Marketing Junior Executive role! They set me 3 tasks: To make an HTML invite for an exclusive event for Strip clients (as you can see above) a press release for a new range in their boutique (posting soon!) and an advert for the company advertising an offer of my choice! (which I will also be posting on here also)

I love doing creative tasks like this, its always fun to use my creativity, although with the invitation above, I wanted to keep it simple, keeping the brands the main highlight, adding their logos with links to their websites, and using images taken from their own websites so that the client invited will have an idea of the event they have to look forward to!

Hope you like it :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment