Friday 11 November 2011

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year...

Fairisle Knit Blazer Jacket: Junya Watanabe. Fairisle Knit Jumper: Gant

These were my favourite handpicked items from the Christmas shoot with Douglas Booth in this months issue of Esquire magazine.

This shoot was so much fun to prepare for, it was set in a derelict location in the forest, with none other than reindeers and snow! I got so excited, it really did get me into the Christmas spirit :)

I called in a range of designers from Paul Smith, Gant, Hackett, Levis, My Wardrobe, Asos, and Louis Vuitton for this shoot, but these items are most definitely my favourite and really caught my eye with the fairisle detail, and thick knit material. It was just perfect for walking in a Winter Wonderland!

No comments:

Post a Comment