Friday 11 November 2011

Call Of Duty MW3 Launch!













Here are some pics (OK a LOT of pics) from the Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Launch, I had such a blast at this event! The celebrity turn out was really good with the likes of Ashley Cole, TOWIE cast, Rick Edwards, Rizzle Kicks, Labrinth, Jade (BNTM winner) The Risk and Example just to name a few...

I moshed to Example, danced around like a loon to Chase and Status and met just a few of my favourite celebs right now to countdown the launch of the game which went on sale at midnight on Tuesday 8th November!

Of course Labrinth has to be mentioned first, this is the 2nd time I've met him, as I saw him perform at a Reebok event (pics will be posted soon) and he was absolutely EPIC! His track 'Earthquake' has me on the dance floor and jumping around as soon as I heard it, so it was great to meet him personally, and tell him how amazing his performance was! He was genuinely the most polite and well-mannered celebrity I've ever met, very down to earth and extremely humble, he thanked us for our support and seemed so chuffed that we enjoyed his performance, and in my opinion he is currently the most best-dressed man in the UK right now, hands down!

Also I have to mention Sam and Billie from TOWIE, they were such sweetie's and such a laugh to have a chat with! We had a dance with them, and a gossip outside, about how much we hate Lauren G and we even got a "'we hate Mario" chant going! It was so much fun, I took my bestie Mel, you'll see her mentioned in a lot of my upcoming posts as she is my sister from another mister, and definitely partner in crime!

You can catch the highlights of the launch here, and also see me moshing like a crazy woman 1.25 minutes in :)...

No comments:

Post a Comment