Tuesday 6 December 2011

I'm Gunna Marry The Night...



This has to be my favourite video of 2012...

I don't know what it is about this song, but it's one of the few this year that I have really related to in terms of living, breathing, sleeping a dream, and having that one passion and not stopping until you achieve it...

Lady G touches on creating her own beautiful memories as opposed to the harsh reality of her struggle to succeed, and I for one know how much of struggle it takes to live your dream. But enough of the philosophical mumbo jumbo the fashion and choreography is AMAZE this song has me shimmying, hair flicking, singing into my hairbrush in the mirror or getting ready for a night out for sure because lets be real this is like something out of fame right now! But please note that I do not agree with the waste of Cheerios that has taken place in this video...

No comments:

Post a Comment