Tuesday 6 December 2011

Dear Santa...








In order of apperance: Faux-fur Parka coat: Topshop. The Hills DVD Boxset 1-6. OPI Nail Polish:Lilac. It's A Shore Thing: Snooki. Onsie Pyjamas: Topshop. Nikon SLR Camera. Jeffrey Campbell: Lita. Dior: Cherie.

Dear Santa....

Pretty self-explanatory right? I know it's a lot...and I don't expect to receive all of it, but this is my current wish list. If I had to put them in order of importance, the Nikon camera would DEFINITELY be first, as my Blackberry camera just isn't cutting it as stunning photography for my blog, the Topshop faux-fur parka worn by the gorgeous Alexa Chung, and last not least Jeffrey Campbell Lita's which I have craved and lusted over for many years now even in my previous post here but still do not own!
Also just in case your wondering Snooki aka Nicole Polizzi is my guilty pleasure from the hit TV series Jersey Shore, and knowing that she has brought out a fictional book on life at the Jersey Shore, this will be a great laugh and fun book to read over cosy nights in over Christmas time!

I finish for Xmas with Esquire soon, and I can't wait to get home as I miss my family and dog Maximus so so much! And of course to finally tick off some of these items off my wish list ;-)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment