Sunday 4 March 2012

Muse.tv Launch Party


Bip Ling (above)
Binky from Made in Chelsea (above)
Lydia Bright from Towie (above)











The Ruby Tones (above)



Simon Glazin (Cosmo's Male Blogger of the Year 2011 and founder of Muse.tv (above)
Bip Ling on the decks (above)

Ufuoma Itoje Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model 2011 finalist (above & below)

Vanessa Feltz and Lizzy Cundy

Last Tuesday was the launch of Muse.Tv...a brand spanking new online fashion community for young women founded by Cosmopolitan's Male Blogger of the Year 2011 Simon Glazin.

Bip Ling (1st picture) joined the event as the special guest DJ along with a few the cast members of Towie (because lets be fair...they'd go to the opening of an envelope) and fellow bloggers created a fashion buzz as Simon counted down the minutes to the site going live.

The launch venue was at the Swarovski Crystal Lounge in Soho, where we were served with beautiful coconut Mahiki cocktails, canapes, and frozen yoghurt served with delectable sweets on the side curtisy of 'Yoomoo'.

As we arrived the tone of the party was very chic with the sound of The Ruby Tones gracing my ears in the background singing Jazz versions of popular songs from Ceelo to Adele. Gradually the room began to fill with a handful of Made in Chelsea cast mixed with the The Only Way Is Essex cast, mixed with Vanessa Feltz....Yes you read right....and what would Vanessa Feltz be doing at a FASHION online community launch aimed at a YOUNG audience you might ask?....I don't know I'm still trying to figure it out myself but she brought her husband along, and I couldn't get over that he sang my favourite song of my younger years 'Phatz n Smallz-Turn Around'!
All in all I had a wonderful night, we were meeted and greeted with great hospitality as soon as we arrived, having a chance to get our own personalised t-shirts made, watching fellow guests get the pamper treatment with a hair stylist on hand and getting to have a chat with Simon himself on his success! Not forgetting meeting the lovely Ufuoma (Britain's next top model finalist) who I might have a girl crush on as she possibly had the most smoothest, clearest skin I have EVER seen that I genuinely think I could see myself in the glow of it!

Anyways, back to Muse...the site offers daily/weekly fashion updates, interviews, beautiful presenters, written features, and I for one am definitely intrigued and will find myself having cheeky peaks on my lunch break as who doesn't want the latest updates! Once you join the site you are considered a Muse, therefore you have your chance to interact with fellow fashionistas and shopaholics and exchange fashion finds bringing young women closer to the fashion world at a touch of a button! Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment