Sunday 3 April 2011

Crochet Love






Crochet Knit cover: Topshop. Black Dress: Topshop. Ring: H&M

It was a beautiful day in London today and finally I can ditch the knit wear and get into the summer spirit :)
I bought this crochet beauty on my shopping outing yesterday in Topshop on Oxford street. I recently started my new job this week for Upfront TV-Celebrities Worldwide as an assistant celebrity co-ordinator, which means I will be booking celebs for press events and I am soooo excited! After the struggle I finally feel content that I am where I belong. I am definitely enjoying have a stable life and enjoying my weekends off, and what better to celebrate than with a shopping trip ;)
I also bought a maxi from H&M, including the ring that I am wearing in the last picture, hope you enjoyed your weekend fellow bloggers! Now to curl up on the sofa with my Cheesecake and watch The Only Way Is Essex! (Guilty pleasure).

No comments:

Post a Comment